Friday, October 8, 2010

Pleasure to Meet You

So I am new at this.  I have been reading different Mommy blogs for the last 6 months and have gotten great ideas, advice and some good chuckles along the way.  I thought this would be something I would love to try out and see how it goes.  See I am a WAHM (Work At Home Mom) with two adorable kids under 5, a best friend for a husband and 20lb mini goldendoodle who is my shadow 24/7.  I honestly feel this time in my life is full of love and happiness, but something is missing. 
I feel like I don’t have a purpose beside the fact that I am a mommy, wife, employee, housekeeper, cook, coupon master (well trying to be) and now a professional car pooler.  With all this to do in a day I feel like I need more on my plate in order to feel accomplished.  Yes, I am thinking it too…I am nuts.  Typical type A personality I guess.
So in the end I thought creating a blog would be the perfect way to have an outlet for myself that allows me to keep going even after the kids go to bed.  Yes, again I will state the fact that I am nuts (but it runs in the family). 
With all that said, Hello I am Midwest Mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment